Monday, November 11, 2019

My Sephora Coupon Expired

Today I let my Sephora sale coupon expire.

I could have gone to a Sephora where I'm currently vacationing, but I decided against it. A few years ago I would have been so excited to "remember" a vacation by buying a lipstick or some other small makeup item. I even remember buying my Hourglass mini blush in Mood Exposure last time I was here. My, how things have changed.

I don't need to buy makeup to remember something. A picture frame maybe but definitely not something that's going to expire in a few years.

When I first got here, I thought the Sephora sale would tempt me to make a purchase. But I feel like it had the opposite effect. A 10% discount just feels like nothing, so lackluster.

So today I'm happy, and I will be tomorrow too. Even though I didn't buy anything. And I'll still remember the fun I've had on this vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment