Monday, November 18, 2019

Tired of This, Tired of That

Sometimes it feels like the more I try to get involved in the makeup community the less I'm interested in it. There are days when I check Reddit repeatedly, hoping that an interesting discussion will be posted, but then nothing will feel worth reading.

I'm tired of posts asking about favorite products. I'm tired of posts "antihauling" new releases. I'm tired of posts bashing YouTubers. When you take away those three categories there aren't many left.

I've stopped seeking out new YouTube channels to watch. The number that I do watch has dwindled over this last year. I've stopped trying to learn about makeup from YouTube and instead treat it as catching up with friends (who have no clue who I am or that I'm there, but that's another issue for another day).

No comments:

Post a Comment